Y.E.T Don’t Worry Mask Sheet – Heart Beating Mask (Nutrition) [English ver. Review]

Product  Introduction:
Firstly I know about Y.E.T brand is while reading friend’s post in instagram. She posted a BB cushion with cute packaging. Then I search about that brand and find out it brought by Y.E.T. Y.E.T is means “Yes! Enjoy Time” and has a market for young people, I think this product is quite known for student.
I pick Nutrition mask because it seem to be good choice for my dehydrated skin. Beside this variant, they also have Oil control and wrinkle mask.


Product Claims:
This mask is claim for skin nutrition supply. Contained Cacao Extract for suplies moisturizer and has effect for removing dead skin cell.


Ingredients:
Purified water, Glyceryn, 1,2- Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castrol Oil, Hydroxycellulose, Betaine, Carbormer, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexyglyceryn, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Eugenia Cariophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Fragrance

Volume:
23 ml

How to use:
1.       Take out the mask sheet from the pack and unfold it.
2.       First, gently apply the mask sheet around your eyes part and then fit your face contour.
3.       Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
4.       Peel off the mask sheet and tab the remaining collagen essence.

Your Skin Type:
My skin type is combination, oily, dehydrated and blemishes easily

Y.E.T Don’t Worry Mask Sheet – Heart Beating Mask (Nutrition) Review:
Packaging:
I will say that their packaging is good but the theme is quite childish. I think it is okay because their market was for young, so I can understand it.


Sheet mask:
Sheet mask type is cotton, quite soft and eady to adjust. The fit really good for my face not too big or wide or long, nose cover was one that I super love. They said they have 5 cutting line, but the fact is only 2 cutting line.

Essence and fragrance:
Essence type is watery with no color. It soak sheet mask well and just little that left in package. After open the package, I don’t smell any scent from this mask. Fragrance is listed in last ingredients, but it really like scentless.

 I left this mask for 1 hour.
While using mask sheet I usually still doing my activity, but their essence is too watery and it drips from my chin and jaw. Before I use this sheet mask, I used essence with thick texture so I think the essence is taking long time to absorb.

Result:
Because this mask is kind of underrated and it also quite affordable, I don’t have too much expectation. However I appreciate this mask because they make my skin toned. No calming effect for my redness but it soothe. It give me matte finish, I realize it really matte. My combination skin is balance but for moisturizing effect was so so. Fortunately, there is no ingredients that irritate my skin.

Conclusion:
I don’t think will repurchase this mask because I love mask that can give me good hydration.
I can say that this sheet mask is good for you that have normal to oily skin. If you have dry skin, you should put extra moisturizer afterwards. This mask also may good for using in morning and while have warm weather because it giving matte finish and toned skin. If you just looking for affordable mask with quite good, this mask may enter to your list.

Online Purchase Link:
Althea

Komentar

Postingan Populer